Important Privacy Information
The Kerry's Automotive Group of Companies (ABN 35 009 645 845) appreciates the importance of confidentiality and the individual's right to privacy. We are committed to protecting your personal information and we agree to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) which amends the Privacy Act 1988.
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is any information that identifies you, or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained. Kerry's Automotive Group collects personal information from our customers for the purpose of the products and services we offer. Some examples include:
- Responding to enquiries regarding vehicles and vehicle sales, products, accessories and related services;
- Receiving feedback and dealing with complaints;
- Processing orders and administering accounts;
- Providing customer and dealer support;
- Vehicle warranties and product recalls;
- Marketing and promotional activities;
- Product development and market research;
- Complying with our regulatory and legal obligations.
How Do We Collect the Personal Information?
Where possible, Kerry's Automotive Group will collect your personal information directly from you. This may take place in a number of ways, such as when you:
- Make an order;
- Ask us to provide a product or service in person, over the telephone or internet;
- Use the interactive features of our website, eg: customer enquiry form;
- Provide your personal information with one of our third parties such as a manufacturer, supplier, contractor or regulatory authority.
Who May We Disclose Your Personal Information to?
Whilst it is generally our policy not to disclose customer information, in providing you with a product or service, we may sometimes need to disclose your personal information to another person(s). Examples of this include:
- Manufacturers and related dealerships;
- Parts suppliers;
- A contractor engaged by us to provide a particular service;
- Government authorities, such as a vehicle licensing authority, Australian Taxation Office or Court.
These parties are not authorised by us to use your personal information for anything other than the purpose for which we supplied that information to them. Sometimes, the law requires us to disclose personal information.
From time to time, we may use personal information to inform our customers about our products and services, or about special offers and promotions that we think may be of interest to you. You can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing material and we will remove these details from our relevant database.
Our company does not disclose personal information to other organisations for the purpose of allowing them to direct market their products. However, we may join with other business associates in joint marketing of our respective products and services to customers.
Access / Updating Your Information
We appreciate your help in keeping your details up-to-date by contacting us when such information changes.
You have rights to access your personal information held by us subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like to correct or update your personal information, or seek access to your information.
If you have any comments in regard to the information contained within this page or should you want to make an enquiry regarding personal information relating to you that we may in our possession, please contact us via phone, email or at our physical address.
We consider compliance with the privacy laws and principles highly important in servicing you as a customer of our Dealership. If you have any concerns or if you would like to lodge a complaint please contact our Privacy Officer. All complaints will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Security of Personal Information
Security of personal information is important to us and we take all reasonable precautions to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Some of the ways we protect personal information include:
- Premises security;
- Restricting access to personal information only to employees who need it to perform their job;
- Maintaining electronic technology products that prevent unauthorised company computer data access;
- Security measures in containing our customer paper records.
If you would like to access to your personal information or update your information please contact our Privacy Officer GPO Box 339 Darwin NT 0801, email email@example.com or call (08) 8980 8080
The information contained on this website kerry's.com.au is subject to change without notice, and is intended as general information only and is not complete or definitive. We have made every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this site. Copyright in the material on this site is owned by us. The information contained on this site:
- Is for general information only and does not purport to be comprehensive;
- Is current only at the time it is placed on this site and our employees and agents are under no obligation to update the information or correct any inaccuracy which may become apparent at a later time; and
- Is not intended to provide or make any recommendation or binding offer on which you should rely for any purpose whatsoever.
We do not give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained on its website or the availability of the vehicles listed and, if you rely on it, you do so at your own risk.
Any prices specified on this site are in Australian dollars. All listed vehicles are subject to prior sale. Check with us for the current status of all listed vehicles.
To the extent permitted by law, we specifically exclude any liability for any error or inaccuracy in, or omissions from, its website and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage which you or any other person has suffered by relying on any information on this website whether caused by the negligence of this company or otherwise. Under no circumstances will this company or any of its employees and agents be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising as a result of the use of material which appears on this website.