Kerry’s Automotive Group, a proud family owned multifranchise dealership in the Top End, has multiple opportunities available for light motor vehicle technicians.
We are keen to hear from people interested in taking their career to the next level in the following roles:
- Senior Technicians
- Master Technicians
Successful applicants must have:
- An Automotive Technician trade qualification
- Mazda/Nissan/Holden/Mercedes-Benz experience (not essential, but advantageous)
- Sound fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Willingness to follow correct procedures and get it right the first time
We can offer you in return:
- Above-award rates and monthly technician’s bonus system
- A challenging role, that offers flexibility and work life balance
- Comprehensive product training and ongoing support
Enjoy a rewarding and stable career with an Australian family owned business that has been in operation for over 30 years! These positions offer a rare opportunity to develop your career and be a part of shaping a brand-new dealership within a leading automotive industry dealership group.